An exclusive law firm located in the Greater Chicago Area is looking for a motivated and likeable paralegal to join their team! This Law Firm strives to offer their clients high-quality legal counsel and representation that is both effective and affordable. They are dedicated to providing reasonable and responsible legal advice. They handle estate planning and real estate matters for clients in Chicago and throughout the Western suburbs. A likely candidate must demonstrate initiative, excellent organization skills, a strong attention to detail, and the ability to handle a case file from start to finish. This is a prodigious opportunity to implement yourself in a productive and stimulating law atmosphere in order to get your foot in the door of a very successful law firm!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drafting documents
- Performing other administrative tasks
- Handling case files from start to finish
- Encouraged to have 2 years of personal injury experience
- Possess strong communication skills and maintain a positive attitude.
- Professional and Personable.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but not required.
- Experience as an office manager/administrative assistant with preferred experience at a law firm.
- Full Benefits
- Manageable work schedule
- Positive and upbeat work environment
- Opportunity to work with a prestigious Insurance Agency