A boutique private equity firm located in downtown Chicago is seeking an Executive Assistant to support 4 Principals. Our client is looking for a diligent and dedicated executive assistant that will be in charge of the handling of correspondence, creation of presentations, and overall handling of information depending on its confidentiality. A candidate made for this specific role will possess the talents of both organization and initiative to excel in the field of private equity!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prioritizing meetings
- Arranging domestic travel
- Handling correspondence via email and phone
- Expense reports
- Creating presentations
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision and move fluidly between tasks. Strong communication skills are desired.
- This person must be exceedingly well organized, proactive, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting and interacting with C-level executives.
- A qualified candidate will have 3+ years’ experience supporting C-level executives
- Excellent working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Generous health insurance
- Great work-life balance
- Ability to make the position your own